About First Circle
First Circle is deeply committed to driving productive economic growth in the world’s most exciting markets in SE Asia. We use intuitive product design and advanced data analytics to provide trade credit to un- and under-banked SMEs in the Philippines.
Proprietary underwriting models in a data scarce environment have enabled us to create a $50b market in the Philippines soon expanding to a $200b SE Asia regional opportunity. Our customer-centric approach has resulted in a Net Promoter Score of 82 and negative net churn through time.
We believe in a meritocracy for our customers and our team: access to credit and career development based solely on performance and potential. Our team brings deep experience in finance, technology, growth and design from Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Bridgewater, Uber, Grab and CompareAsiaGroup. We’re backed by some of the world’s best VC & DFI investors.
About the Role
First Circle is looking for someone to lead the scaling of their off-line acquisition channels. To date, First Circle has acquired the majority of its customers through digital channels. However a large segment of our customer base value human touch and the trust established through an initial face to face interaction. Over the past 6 months we have developed a network of +50 freelance sales agents. We are looking for someone to grow this network 10x over the next 12months with high performing agents that have connections within our target customer segments.
- Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving sales goals
- Create a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement
- Manage the teams, operations and resources to deliver growth
- Manage the use of budgets and provide detailed and accurate forecasting
- Hire and develop both internal sales staff and freelance sales agents
- Define and oversee staff and agent compensation and incentive programs that motivate the sales team to achieve their sales targets
- Define and coordinate sales training programs that enable staff to achieve their potential and support company sales objectives
- Manage customer communications, expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Define sales processes that drive desired sales outcomes and identify improvements where and when required
- Compile information and data related to customer and prospect interactions
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions
10+ years sales experience in the Philippines financial services industry - working specifically with freelance sales agents and agencies selling business finance products. 5+ years in a leadership role.
- Effective communicator
- Experienced People manager
- Attention to detail and high standards
- Process driven, organised and effective project / output manager
- Ownership and results orientation
- Insight driven decision making
Your application was submitted successfully.