About the Role
The First Circle Product team is looking for a Product Manager to lead the build out of First Circle's Risk, Repayments and Collections technology. This role will be a key contributor in supporting First Circle's vision of helping high performing businesses to access finance and grow faster through the meritocratic provision of supply chain capital. In this role you will work closely with the CRO and VP of Product to build a roadmap to ensure a high-growth and high performing loan book. You will also collaborate with design, engineering and data teams to implement a V2 credit limit engine, internal risk processing products and customer facing repayment features.
- Develop proprietary risk engines with our VP Risk (ex Bridgewater) and VP Finance (ex Goldman Sachs) with the goal of creating access to finance for under- and un-banked businesses in the growth markets of SE Asia
- Design financial technology infrastructure which creates support rails for instantaneous underwriting, fund transfers, and B2B trade management
- Build and develop scalable and fault-tolerant internal systems for risk management, operational scalability, and cash-flow management
- Drive innovation in the financial services landscape through collaboration with other fintechs, incumbent service providers, and through personal direct engagement with Central Banks
- Collaborate with other Product Owners, Designers, Customer Experience teams to create a joined-up system which solves problems at the inter-section of the customers' and First Circle's needs
- Ultimately, the systems you create result in previously 'credit invisible' businesses having access to an amount of money which is appropriate for them at the lowest price that we can economically offer with the goal of developing that customer to a brighter economic future
Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of Product Management experience, preferably working on broad, sophisticated software projects in the lending, payments or credit underwriting space at a fast-growing environment
- Has a proven track record of delivering high quality software products working alongside Product Owners, Designers and Engineering teams in an Agile Scrum process
- Adept system design and conceptual thinker, ability to understand complex systems quickly
- Exceptional communication, problem solving, and project management skills
- Strong business acumen and quantitative analytical skills. Foundational understanding of supply chain financing and credit risk is a plus
- Ability to demonstrate leadership, initiative, motivation, and a track record of “get it done”
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to thrive and multi-task in a fast-paced environment – must have proven prioritization and decision-making abilities
- Competitive base salary and benefits
- Equity upside in high-growth startup backed by the best VCs in SE Asia
- Medical insurance
- We have a flexible remote work and holiday philosophy at First Circle
- Provision of high spec equipment incl. MacBook Pro + screen
- Visa sponsorship: available
First Circle is deeply committed to a supportive meritocracy.
As our company grows there are countless opportunities for vertical and horizontal mobility: within the same team, moving to or creating a new product function, or being part of the launch team in a new market. Your career is what you want to make of it.
And you get to grow professionally and financially as a result of solving an acute financial problem for thousands of business owners in the fastest growing markets in the world.